Key benefits of joining Cambridge Arts Network
- Access to the CAN searchable directory of artists, organisations and groups
- Opportunity to upload your profile, showcase examples of work, events and contact details including your social media links
- Receive the regular e-bulletin of news, opportunities, jobs, training and upcoming events
- Post news, opportunities, events and activities to the website and e-newsletter which will appear as part of you member profile
- Exclusive access to reports, documentation, consultations and research data on local arts issues and topics
- Advance notice of forthcoming CAN workshops, skill-sharing sessions, conferences and meet ups
- Find potential collaborators, participants, volunteers, or members with specific specialisms and experience or request feedback on particular projects etc.
- Promote your space, equipment or facilities which are available to hire to the whole of the Cambridge arts community
- Opportunities to network with a wide variety of other creatives both face-to-face and online
- Receive invites to launches, openings, private views and other key arts events from other CAN members
- Opportunities to set up member led discussion groups and sessions
If you are a creative practitioner or artist, work for an arts or cultural organisation or have a vested interest in the arts; you can sign up to the receive the CAN e-newsletter, create a profile on our member’s directory and showcase your work, send messages to other members, find potential collaborators, locate creative space for hire and upload news, jobs, opportunities, events and much more. All this information will then form the basis of a regular e-newsletter which will go out to everyone registered to receive it.
To make this website a success, we really need as many people on the CAN mailing list to create a member profile! The more people register and use the site the more dynamic and useful it will be to members and the arts community in Cambridge. As the website is freely accessible, it’s not only a great way to promote your work within the Cambridge arts scene but also with consumers and the general public.
Please note that by registering your profile on the website you also agree to receive our monthly newsletter. If you do not wish to receive it please unsubscribe from it using the link provided at the bottom of the email.
Click here for our website user guide to ensure you get the most out of your membership and profile.